- Unisinos University is a prestigious private institution with a talented orchestra.
- Conductor Evandro Matté and a team of expert engineers custom-tailored the acoustic design for the university’s new theater.
- The multipurpose venue can seat 550 and will also host classes and seminars.
- Matté required a powerful system for the orchestra, yet high speech intelligibility for the other applications.
- Regardless of the application, invisibility was a must.
- The team created a discreet system comprised of Python line arrays.
- The system is hidden in plain view and provides uniform coverage throughout the venue.
“The main challenge was the requirement that no speaker should be in the public’s line of sight. K-array has the compactness we needed yet doesn’t compromise the sound. I had no doubt that they were the perfect solution.”
Alexandre Ostrosky, project manager